1.Data Collector and Owner
Christoforos Soteriou Ltd
2.Types of Data collected?
We collect, use and keep safe the following data:
• Full name
• Mobile phones
The collected data is kept until you notify us that you wish them removed.
4.How and why we use personal data
• We need to process your personal data so that we can hold history of your transactions within our company such as items purchased or returned, their date and price.
• Keeping in touch with you via SMS or Ε-mail, aiming to inform you about our products, news, services, competitions, events, marketing promotions or special offers.
• For collecting bonuses that you might be allowed from your purchases at our store.
5.How we secure your personal data
Your personal data are processed at Christoforos Soteriou Ltd offices, located in Cyprus taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. The data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the company (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies).
6.What are your rights
You have the right, at any time, to learn about the data we hold for you and verify their accuracy or ask them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected. Request should be sent to the contact information set out above.
Additionally, you may simply delete your personal data within our company tools at any time, at the end of any newsletter with the option “unsubscribe”. In the event you request your data removed all related information retained will be deleted as well.
1.WHAT ARE COOKIES
The cookies are text strings (small-sized files), that websites visited by a user send to its terminal (pc, tablet, smart phone, etc.), where they are stored to then been re-transmitted to the same websites which sent them, during the following visit of the same user.
2.TYPES OF COOKIES AND RELATED PURPOSES
Cookies used in this website are of the following types:
1. Technical cookies: they allow the user an excellent and fast navigation through the website and the efficient use of services and/or various options which it offers, allowing for example to make a purchase or login in to have access to reserved areas. These cookies are necessary to improve the usability of the website, however they can be disabled.
2. Analysis cookies: they are tools for anonymous and aggregated web analysis, which allow to have information on how users use the website, how they got there, the number and duration of visits, etc. Such cookies allow to carry out improvements to the websites, which facilitate the access by users and to elaborate statistics. The cookies are not necessary for the optimal accessibility of the website and, therefore, they can be disabled.
3. Third parties’ cookies: they are cookies installed on the user’s terminal by managers of third party websites, through this website. Third-parties cookies, having mainly purposes of analysis, derive mostly from functionalities of Google Analytics. You can have more information on Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
To disable cookies and to prevent Google Analytics to collect data on your surfing, you can download the add-on browser for deactivating Google Analytics clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In particular, the user can set the so-called “private browsing”, where the browsing does not saves the history of visited websites, any password entered, cookies and other information about the visited pages.
By disabling all cookies (including those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of this website could worsen drastically, and you could lose access to some sections of the website itself.
Practical information dedicated to the user for the correct setting of the browser
Google Chrome: Click the icon named “Customize and control Google Chrome” located in the upper right corner, and then select the menu item called “Settings”. In the form which pops up, select the menu item called “Show Advanced Settings” and then the menu item called “Privacy” click the “Content Settings” where you can set the block all or part of the cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the icon called “Tools” at the top-right corner, then select the menu item called “Internet Options”. In the form which pops up, select the menu item called “Privacy” where you can set the block all or part of the cookies.
Mozilla Firefox: from the drop-down menu on the upper left select the menu item called “Options”. In the form that pops up, select the menu item “Privacy”, where you can set the block or all of the cookies.